These beauty tips and tricks are perfect for well, anyone trying to get the most out of their makeup. Check out our nail, lip, and hair beauty hacks that have the most ingenious methods for getting the job done. Some of them will save you money, others will help you get the look you want on the go.
Try these tips out for yourself and see if they get you glammed up for good. These aren’t your grandmother’s tricks, that’s for sure.
1. Split some nail polish on the floor? Sugar will make polish clump up so you can sweep it right off the floor without scrubbing.
2. Want to add a special touch to your nails after polishing them? You can add dots of color by dipping a bobby pin into another nail polish color.
3. Use a magnetic strip to store and hold your bobby pins on. This is the one beauty item that women regularly complain about going missing (that and hair ties!). Alternatively, you can store bobby pins in an empty Tic Tac dispenser.
4. Tired of your old earrings but don’t feel like throwing them away? They can be recycled and used as gorgeous thumbtacks on a corkboard. Just remove the backs and pin away.
5. Need to fix up a messy nail polish job? Dip a thin paintbrush into nail polish remover and trace over any errors you need to clean up.
OPEN THE NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE…