6. Consider using hair mascara next time you need to visit the hairdresser to fix up your regrowth but just can’t get that appointment fast enough.
7. If you prefer to stay out of the sun and don’t like the orange mess of a fake tan, stick to lightly tinted body shimmer, which still gives your skin a great glow.
8. Make your own body exfoliator by adding a handful of sugar to your body wash. The grainy texture will help to gently remove dead skin cells.
9. Highlighter above your eyebrows equals an instant eye lift.
10. For a natural and effective makeup remover, use coconut oil.
11. Alternatively, keep your makeup remover next to your bed so you have zero excuses not to take off your makeup before you go to sleep.
12. Lost the back of your earring? Use a pencil eraser to keep it in place in stead.
OPEN THE NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE…