Some people can’t sleep without their fan on. Whether it’s because of hot summer nights or because the sound helps them to fall asleep, the wind blowing directly at them is a necessity. But although the fan itself is not a toxic object, using it at night can lead to certain consequences.
Dotimz wants to show you how your body can react while sleeping with a fan on.
It will dry out your mouth and nasal passages.
Studies reveal that leaving the fan on can help evaporate sweat and moisture from your body, leading to dehydration and the drying of the mouth and nasal passages. If you live in a dry area, this needs special attention, since these consequences can appear even faster. In general, however, a cup of water is more than enough to restore the water you need.
OPEN THE NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE…